Buckfire Law Disability Scholarship Program, Buckfire Law Firm has its offices across the US State of Michigan, where it focuses on representing victims of accident and personal injury. Noted for its compassionate approach to clients, which sees it charging zero fees until a case is won or settled, the law firm also awards scholarships to disabled students.
An Overview of the Buckfire Law Disability Scholarship Program
The Buckfire Law Disability Scholarship Program got Established in 2014. This scholarship program focuses on helping students with injuries or disabilities who require financial assistance in their educational pursuits to achieve their goals. There are no age limits for those who can apply for this scholarship program.
The program applies the word ‘disability in a pervasive sense. Thus, it covers physical, speech, behavioral, psychiatric, language, learning, and other disabilities and medical conditions.
This scholarship Valued at $1000 per award; this scholarship is given to one recipient per year. The winner is selected through a process handled by the Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee.
Eligibility Criteria for the Buckfire Law Disability Scholarship Program
To be qualified to apply for this program, a candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a United States citizen who is enrolled in an accredited college or university within the US.
- The applicant must have a disability diagnosis ratified by a professional who is qualified to make the diagnosis.
- The applicant must have completed at least one semester in an accredited college or university in the United States.
Documentation Requirements for the Buckfire Law Disability Scholarship Program
To fully satisfy the requirements, every applicant must submit the following documents before the year’s deadline:
- A completed scholarship application form can be accessed here on the official program web page.
- A single-page essay describes how the applicant has overcome the adversity due to their disability and what they have learned from the experience.
- A transcript from the applicant’s university or college. It can be official or unofficial and must include the applicant’s most recent semester.
- A document demonstrating the applicant’s disability diagnosis from a professional who is qualified to make the diagnosis.
How to Apply?
The application form can be accessed online on the official program web page here. All the required documents can be uploaded to the respective fields. The entire form with the uploaded documents will also be submitted online.
The general details of the Buckfire Law Disability Scholarship Program have been supplied. But, for particulars like dates and deadlines, past winners, and the profile of the most recent winner of the scholarship program, you can refer to the official program website here.